Hi Pete,

In my experience, when work with com.google.gwt.dom.client.Element on JSNI,
it's simple if we consider that Element as javacript object directly(in
fact, Element is instance of JavaScriptObject). So we don't need to use JSNI
access method like
@com.google.gwt.dom.client.Element::setInnerHTML(Ljava/lang/
String;)'. We can call that method by element_instance.setInnerHTML ,
probably using elementInstance.innerHTML="<div>and others</div>"

I hope that will be usefull for U

Regards,
~Gede Sutarsa~