Hi
I want to embed an http server and my GWT web application on a phoneme
device (CLDC 1.1) but the serialization causes crash because it uses
split String Method not present in CLDC.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.String: method split(Ljava/lang/
String;)[Ljava/lang/String; not found
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.SerializationPolicyLoader.loadFromStream(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.orange.labs.osgi.admin.server.OSGiRemoteServiceServlet.doGetSerializationPolicy(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.orange.labs.osgi.admin.server.OSGiRemoteServiceServlet.getSerializationPolicy(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamReader.prepareToRead(Unknown
Source)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.decodeRequest(Unknown
Source)

Is there a work around ?

Does anybody try this king of things .

I use GWT 1.4.62