Hi,

I hope your day's going well.

In my GWT client code, I have a ListBox that has text representing
cars. If you pick "Sedan," it should bring up a picture of a sedan. If
you select "SUV," it should bring up a picture of an SUV.

I know that you can't add images as inputs to a GWT ListBox, however I
know that you can add background-images in a CSS.
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider my "client code":

ListBox lb = new ListBox(); // you need to instantiate a ListBox so
you can use it

lb.addItem("Sedan"); // you need to populate
lb.addItem("SUV");   // the ListBox options

if ( item.selected == 0 )
    lb.setStyleName("sedan");
else
    lb.setStyleName("SUV");
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look at my "HTML code"

.Sedan { background-image: URL(.../images/Sedan.jpg) }
.SUV{ background-image: URL(.../images/SUV.jpg) }

After, when I select a ListBox option, only text appears - no image.

My ultimate goal is to have a ListBox with images that when you select
one, its picture becomes the selected, i.e. only visible, image.

Thanks,
Kevin