Hi all,

I am trying to use JSON to get data from a php server. Here is my
code :

                String url =
"authenticate.php?name=\'"+name"\'&pwd=\'"+pass+"\'";
                System.out.println(url);
                RequestBuilder requestBuilder = new
                RequestBuilder( RequestBuilder.GET, url );
                try {
                        requestBuilder.sendRequest( null, new RequestCallback(){
                                public void onError(Request request, Throwable
exception) {
                                        System.out.println("Unable to make the
query "+ request);
                                }
                                public void onResponseReceived(Request request,
Response
response){
                                        System.out.println(response.getText());
                                        final JSONValue jsVal =
JSONParser.parse(response.getText());
                                        final JSONArray jsonNews =
jsVal.isObject().get("item").isArray();

if(!jsonNews.isArray().get(0).isObject().equals(null)){
                                                this.init();
                                        }else{
                                                Window.alert("error");
                        } );
                } catch (RequestException e) {
                        System.out.println(e.toString());
                }

My problem is, I have my complete php script as "response" when
onResponseReceived(...) is fired.
However, when I paste the url that I get in the console, the result is
exactly what I want :
                                {"item":[{"name":"usernameTest"}]}

Any idea ?
I am using gwt1.5.2 with a jre 1.6