GWT Themes are not a complete solution for every css property in your
application.

GWT themes don't eff up your existing css, it just sets what it needs to set
to get a theme looking theme-like.

Different browsers have different defaults (margins, borders, padding,
text-sizes etc) which is why the same page looks different.

If you had set a text-size for the H1 element and GWT themes wiped it out,
you'd be complaining about that, I'm sure.

One of *the* most basic and necessary things to do before you do anything
else in a web page you want to look the same across all browsers is to wipe
out all the default settings and then set the defaults you want yourself. It
is *very* important that you wipe them out first.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com