Thank you very much all of you. My FPGA has an embedded server so the
point of origin is not a problem.

Last night I was trying to use the RequestBuilder to make request but
I ran into problems that I could not solve. I used the code that
appears on the tutorial. here is the code that has a problem:

 try{Request request = builder.sendRequest(null, new RequestCallback()
    {
        public void onError(Request request, Throwable exception)
        {
                //Unable to connect to server
                //displayError("Unable to reach server");
        }
        public void onRequestReceived(Request request, Response response)
        {
                if(response.getStatusCode() == 200)
                {
                        //processs data
                        String recvd_data = response.getText();
                }else
                {
                        //handle error. status text is in
response.getStatusText()
                        String errorText = response.getStatusText();
                /*public void onResponseReceived(Request request, Response
response)
{
                        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                }*/
    });

    }

the problem is on the first line. This is the error I get in eclipse
and hosted mode console:

[ERROR] Line 34: The type new RequestCallback(){} must implement the
inherited abstract method RequestCallback.onResponseReceived(Request,
Response)