Hi,
 For the "my" GWT Dispatcher you don't need extra xml configuration to map
the GWTHandler to the Managed bean:

 * the Spring configuration (application context) is unaware on the GWT-RPC
underlying.
 * very simpler to maintain.

 This DispatchServlet resolve the Managed Bean that implements the
RemoteService invoked without any configuration in your applicationContext.