Hi guys!

Do you know if Google plans including a W3C Range implementation in
GWT in the near future? I know rocket-gwt has some API for this
( http://code.google.com/p/rocket-gwt/wiki/Selections ) but I'm
interested in the full specification (
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Traversal-Range/ecma-script-binding.html#Range-ECMA
). Wrapping the Range from Mozilla in GWT is easy (they follow the
specification). The problem is implementing the W3C Range
specification using InternetExplorer's own API (TextRange). If there
are no such efforts from Google and there is not GWT library, apart
from rocket-gwt, that offers support for Range & Selection then I'll
proceed wrapping the JavaScript code found here
http://jorgenhorstink.nl/2006/07/05/dom-range-implementation-in-ecmascript-completed/
(I should first ask Jorgen Horstink about the licence).

Thanks,
Marius