Hi samsus,
You can find the RichTextToolbar class that is being used in the Showcase
sample application in the /samples/Showcase directory in your GWT
distribution. Feel free to use the class directly or inspire your own
RichTextToolbar class from the implementation in the sample.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel