Actually, you're best off using setStylePrimaryName() and
setStyleDependentName() because AFAIK there are some problems with
setStyleName() and some browsers. See the API here:
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.5/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/UIObject.html#setStylePrimaryName(com.google.gwt.dom.client.Element,%20java.lang.String)
--
Arthur Kalmenson