I've got eclipse setup to use a remote server for debugging so I can
make requests from the same server.  When I was using the default
tomcat debugger I was getting the error about not being on the same
server.  So I got that working and then I was trying to add some style
so I changed the default css file.  Something simple like:

body {
   color: red;
}

I saved the file and restarted the debugger....nothing.  If I shutdown
the debugger and transfer the css file from my www directory to the
server that I'm using for remote debugging and then restart the
debugger it works.  That is going to be a pain developing that way.
Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks for your help.