Alex Rice schrieb:
> Can anyone confirm whether RequestBuilder actually works for POSTs
> setRequestData() and with multipart/form-data content type?

I can't confirm it for RequestBuilder, but can do it for
FormPanel, because there are constants that can be used to
set the encoding to mulitpart/form-data.

So you should give it a try, use the widget instead or
do the request on the server-side inside a RemoteServiceServlet.
There are a couple of examples out there using FormPanel
especially when the topic is "upload a file using GWT" where
this panel is in general used.

Regards, Lothar