Yes walden , it works as expeceted

( in GWT 1.5.2 )

It launchs a warning on GWT Shell, but it really works - as servlet is
in /test/src
If I don't add the second source line, an ClassNotFoundException is
thrown when GWTShell stars

I was also thinking about deploying proyect into 3 differente source
folders:
- One for the RPC interfaces and the data classes ( POJO ), this will
be shared with the bussines server code
- Other for the GWT busssines code, which may be translated to Js+HTML
but is not necessary for the server
- The test source folder

Or perhaps it is a little messy ?

Oskar