Hi,

I am new to security technologies and I have some questions.

I wrote a web service with Googlte Web Toolkit. Now I made all changes
to Apache Tomcat to use a SSL-Connection with Client- and Server-
Certificates.

The next step is to read out some attributes about a client-
certificate to know something about the user.

I found the following code snippet:

Object o =
request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");
java.security.cert.X509Certificate clientcert = null;
java.security.cert.X509Certificate[] certificates = null;
if(o != null) {
        certificates = (java.security.cert.X509Certificate[]) o ;
        clientcert = certificates[0];
}
else {
        //error: no client cert in request
}

With getSubjectDN() I can read out the Distinguished Name for example.

How can I realize something like that in Google Web Toolkit?

Thanks a lot!