Hi there,

Since i managed it to convince my company to use GWT in our new
project,
there were some questions open, which i couldn't reply and hope some
of you can.

We are a company which is experienced in Web Development with Java
(JSP / JSF ) and some offline programs with .NET.
Since there is a huge amount of code and sites we already have, we
will not going to GWT on 100%(for now ;) ).

Since GWT talks to the server via Remote Procedure Call and their is a
huge interest in our company to switch to a Service Orientated
Architecture, this was the argument that convinced them.

But are there possibilities to access them via other Java Apps or .NET-
Apps on Object-level?

I googled a lot but couldn't find anything about this but to implement
them as XML-services, which id as far as i think, contradictory to the
idea of gwt to reduce the traffic sent over the net.

A way to call them via Java should be easy since the know the Java-
classes (java.lang String; java.util.Vector etc.) but what about .NET?

thanks in advance for answers that will bring me further on this issue