I'm using the following code to set up an ImageBundle. I show the code
after that I use to add the image. It all compiles fine, but when I
access the images most of them come up as a combination of several of
the images that I've added to the ImageBundle. Has anyone else had
this problem? Is there anything I need to consider about the images
themselves?
===
public interface MyImageBundle extends ImageBundle {

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/border_bottom.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype border_bottom();

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/border_right.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype border_right();

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/menu_contact.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype menu_contact();

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/border_top.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype border_top();

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/copyright.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype copyright();

@Resource("com/ljlowry/sharoncsteel/public/images/corner_flowers.gif")
public AbstractImagePrototype corner_flowers();
}
===
        //Testing the Image Bundle
        MyImageBundle images_test = GWT.create(MyImageBundle.class);
        AbstractImagePrototype testImagePrototype =
images_test.border_right();
        AbstractImagePrototype test1 = images_test.border_top();
        AbstractImagePrototype test2 = images_test.copyright();
        AbstractImagePrototype test3 = images_test.corner_flowers();
        //End testing