I made some GWT application and I would like to deploy it in my
existing web application which is not GWT.

After compiling my application, gwt compiler generated several files.
In my existing web application I located a file in which my gwt app
should be included. So I made folder 'gwt' and in the heading of html
file added gwt/...noscript.js file. Of course I made some DIV element
and gave it id which is used in RootPanel.get("id)... method.

My gwt application works fine, but it does not look nice. Some
pictures are not loaded and styles. For example radio buttons are
right-to-left oriented instead left-to right.

Is there some solution which does not include that all files from www
folder should be at the same folder where my new host page is?

I read about -gen parameter in GWTCompiler options.