Hi ,

I keep getting this error when I try to compile my gwt application.
i.e. by using the app-compile.cmd command line option.

    ERROR? Unable to find 'org/zenika/widget/
DatePickerModule?.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or
maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?

I have inherited DatePicker? in my apps gwt.xml

    <inherits name="org.zenika.widget.DatePickerModule" />

In my classpath I have date picker entry <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="lib/gwt-datepicker-r29.jar"/> And in my lib folder I have the
gwt-datepicker-r29.jar file.

At the same time when I use the compile and browse option it works
fine.

Could anybody let me know what exactly does compile and browse do.

 I cannot figure what could be the problem. Any help would be great .

regards,
 Cherian