Thanks for pointing me to the Netbeans option. Nevertheless, must say
that it's so similar to the one for Eclipse, that even does not allow
visual web development.

Although not for free, I think I should take a look at GWT Designer.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on these other plugins...

Thanks very much.

Miguel
Blog: http://lonifasiko.blogspot.com