Hi all, I'm trying to setup log4j with GWT in hosted mode, and it
looks like GWT will set the system property

org.apache.commons.logging.Log

to something like:

   com.google.gwt.dev.shell.tomcat.CommonsLoggerAdapter

I did a search through the GWT code for "commons":

  http://tinyurl.com/5wcgzo

None of the matches indicate where this might be happening.  Any ideas
on overriding this value?  I've tried adding an environment variable
in the Eclipse launch configuration, but that doesn't seem to
override.

Thanks.

-Dave