Hi @all,

I am trying to set up the DynaTable Example in a Dynamic Web Project
using Eclipse WTP and Cypal Studio.
The GWT complier output goes directly to the WebContent directory.
Everyting looks fine in Eclipse, no errors etc.

But when I call the dynatable.html in the Browser I get a GWT popup
saying "An RPC server could not be reached".

The servlet (SchoolCalendarServiceImpl) seems to respond when I try to
call it directly (saying "GET not supported").

As far as I can tell all paths and package names are correct, which
doesnt mean that I might be missing something.

Please, can someone help me?

Best regards,
Martin