I saw my problem with inspector in Safari...
Problem comes from the cache.html files displayed in iFrame , and
loaded from the url http://sudoracegadget.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/....
whereas the Gadget itself is running in an OpenSocial container with a
different domain :
- on iGoogle , URL being 47.gmodules.com
- When testing , www.gmodules.com

I understand well the Javascript for  an OpenSocial gadget could be
self contained in the Gadget XML file, and in this case no problems.

So my question is :
With a more complex GWT application (as the StockWatcher exemple from
the Google GWT tutorial ), having dependencies to HTML artifacts...
are there tricks to make it run as a (OpenSocial) Gadget