Hi all

I am new to GWT, though I have dabbled in C#/Java before so the
language itself doesn't boggle me that much, but it seems some of the
simpler concepts aren't sticking. Im pretty sure the answer to my
question is so obvious, as I have not seen it answered in any of the
tutorials on GWT on the web. What I wanted to know is, how do you do
page navigation in GWT? For example I have my new class, with its
onModuleLoad function, which is fine, but say I want to click a link
and load a new page with a different onModuleLoad function?

After a user logs in, I want them to be transported to a different
page (different class as well I assume...). I tried adding a new
servlet line in the .gwt.xml file, but as its not strictly a servlet
(doesnt extend RemoteService), it fails to load.

Where abouts should I be looking to edit? A new .html file? And if so,
what script should I include, as there is only 1 nocache.js file...

Thanks in advance,
Jon