I'm curious what people think would be the best way to test if an
image file exists on a sever.
Seeing as "Picture.setUrl' doesn't cause any error/exception if the
image doesn't exist, the only way I can think of doing it using using
a timer and checking if the size is bigger then the little red-x
things :-/

Is there a better method?
If I used RequestBuilder I could treat it like any other file, but if
the image is big (1MB), that will waste a hell of a lot of loading
time. (and presumably wont be cached if loaded that way).

Idly I want a method that would load or prefetch the image if it
exists, and trigger a different block of code if it doesn't.