Hi, I have a simple test page:

top widget is just an image, bottom widget is a Frame.

I have a History listener setup which simply does "Window.alert
(token)" whenever the history changes. If I add a link to the top of
the page and click on it, then I get the window alert so I know that
the history listener is setup and working. However, if I fill the
frame widget with a web page, then in that page click on a link, I
don't get any history alerts.

The api docs for Frame state:

"Note that if you are using History, any browser history items
generated by the Frame will interleave with your application's
history."

To me that means that I should be getting history events in my
listener for links that are clicked on in a Frame widget, but I don't
get them.

I am using GWT 1.5.3 on linux.

Does anybody have any tips / tricks/ docs to correct this?

Thanks for your time...