First of all sorry for my english.

I want to write simple GUI widget that will help me to add and delete
some business groops
like this.

public class GroupWidget extends Composite implements ClickListener {
          private Controller controller;
          private List<Group> groups;

          public GroupWidget(List<Group> groups, Controller
controller) {
                   this.controller = controller;
                   //build widget skeleton
                   //init structures
          }

          public void onClick(Widget sender) {
                   if(sender == addBtn) {
                         //creating group object using entered date
such as name, picture etc...
                         this.controller.add(group);

          static interface Controller  {
               Group add(Group group);
               void delete(Group group);

but, i can't understand how it must work with async requests

Application that will use this widget will use async requests, so
methods in controller must have void as
a return type, but how can i notify widget that  group is created ?
Should i add  such methods to widget
onAdd(Group newlyCreatedGroup) and
onDelete() , that controller implementor have to call after receiving
a response or maybe there is some
approach or pattern.

Thanks a lot