Hi,

GWT can only do so much w/r/t/ these kinds of design issues. Do you
use fixed font metrics (pt, px) or do you use %? The latter will
handle different font sizes, but it does require that you avoid
"complex" screen layouts.  Getting font metrics isn't hard, but if you
want to get "fancy" you have to be quite aware of widget layout.

It may also be that GWT is wrong tool to use, and you need more
control over the display (i.e. Flash)