Thanks for your note, Charlie.

Is there something I can draw on the fly. I was looking for some
generic tool which can build a UI from the xml which can be provided
dynamically.

Eg: a drag and drop node can be added automatically from a remote xml.
This xml will have definition of properties (UI) for user's input when
the node is dragged.

Is it available in any tools (not necessarily gwt)?

Thanks.