Speaking strictly from my opinion and based upon a very similar
experience, a lot of this is going to be a complete rewrite.  If your
original development did a good job of separating true "server"
functionality from "client" struts functionality, then the server
objects could be reused in some matter.  But all of your UI and it's
interaction is pretty much a do over.  A lot of work, but I can say
when our app goes into production in January, the support team is
going to be very happy to say goodbye to the old Struts based product.

Later,

Shaffer