We have recently announced the availability of a new Google Web
Toolkit (GWT) library wrapping the Visualization API and the final
release of the Maps API bindings.

The Maps API library is upgraded to version 1.0.2 and includes several
bugfixes since the previous release.

The new Visualization API library includes:
    * A set of pre-wrapped visualizations out-of-the-box for use with
GWT. These include many of the existing Google Visualizations like
Line Chart, Motion Chart, Annotated Timeline and others. All
GWT-supported visualizations are marked as such in our public gallery.
    * A class to enable anyone to easily create a Java wrapper for
their own visualization and thus making it natively available for GWT
developers.
    * A class to make it easy to write new visualization in Java to be
GWT-compiled and available as GViz-compatible visualizations for
general use through the JS API and as Gadgets.

You can read more about the Visualization API library at our Google
Code blog post:

http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2008/12/google-visualization-api-library-now.html

To download, visit the Google Code project:
  http://code.google.com/p/gwt-google-apis

Enjoy!
The Visualization and Google API Libraries for GWT teams
--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/