Hi there,

I have the following question regarding Radio Buttons. I have added a
RadioButton to an inner class as follows:

class ServerStatsUpdater extends AbstractAsyncHandler
    {
        public void handleFailure(Throwable caught){
    }
        public void handleSuccess(Object result){

            for (int i = 0; i<data.itemNameArrayList.size();i++)
{
                categoryList.addItem(data.itemNameArrayList.get
(i).toString());
                String radioButtonText = data.itemNameArrayList.get
(i).toString();
                editItemsRadioPanel.add(new RadioButton("group",
radioButtonText));

I now need to add a check listener to the radio button created above.
Can anyone please tell me how this is possible?

Regards,
Jack