Hi,

I have a project "projectone" that looks roughly like this:

com.company.gwt.projectone

It contains some classes that I would like to re-use in another
project/module "projecttwo". I assume that the best way to do that,
would be to extract those classes, and put them in a Jar file.

The classes are currently here:

com.company.gwt.projectone.client.reuseableclasses

How do I proceed? I'm using Eclipse, but am no stranger to the command
line in general. However, I have never had to make a Jar file before,
even in generic Java.

Do I e.g. need to create a new GWT project from scratch, and move the
classes there? They reference GWT specific classes...

How do I make a Jar file, that is structured correctly?

Anders