Thanks for the reply.  It sounds like you are suggesting a manual process.
I'm looking for an auto process, something I can do in code/xml/html and it
just works.  I use maven to build a war, I don't have the option of manually
moving files around.  Is there a way I can code this in my gwt.xml and/or
html, etc?

Again, my goal here is to remove the package names from the URLs so the site
URLs look more 'normal'.  I.e. my index.html file (which is my welcome-file
in my web.xml) points to com.mycompanyname.website.App/App.html.  I don't
want users to see all this package stuff.

-Dave