Hello all,

I want to use PushButton with an image to define the look of the
button.
So my idea was to use the following code :

Image img = _imgBundle.getImage("my_image.gif");
PushButton button = new PushButton(img);
panel.add(button);

I don't understand why but in some buttons, the image is well
displayed, but sometimes
image is adjusted to bigger or smaller size and the result is not
really nice.

My 1th question is :
Does any one know why the image is some time adjusted and how can I do
to be sure my image
will be displayed without any change.

I've an other question on the same topic :
If the button is inserted in a Grid, the button is adjusted to fit the
cell causing to have a large button with a small image inside and a
lot of blank space.
How can I do to be sure that button's size will be the size of the
image ?

Thanks for reading.