Hi Dessorry,

In terms of where to put your Hibernate code, you're most likely to get
useful replies and information on the Hibernate site and discussion forum:

Hibernate homepage:
http://www.hibernate.org/

About using your Hibernate objects in GWT - as you will discover by
searching threads in this forum about the subject, you normally can't use
Hibernate objects directly in GWT RPC because of the types used in Hibernate
that aren't supported by GWT's emulated JRE. However, you can always create
data transfer objects that mirror your Hibernate objects. These are regular
POJOs that obey the constraints of the emulated JRE. In addition to this and
other techniques you might find in a group search, you can also use the
Gilead library which is designed for the purpose of integrating Hibernate
with GWT.

Chances are that since you're just getting started out with GWT, there are
probably more than a few terms in the preceding paragraph that might have
you scratching your head. Check out the links below for more info and feel
free to post back if you have an additional questions.

GWT emulated JRE:
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&s=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=RefJreEmulation

Gilead project:
http://noon.gilead.free.fr/gilead/