I have following code to upload an image to server and I need servlet
to rename image to what the value of a hidden field sended to server
through a post method, the question is how to get the value of this
hidden field:imageStoreName.is it to use request.getParameter
("imageStoreName")?I tried it,but I got  null.
private final void setUploader()
        {
                HorizontalPanel hpUploaderLayout = new HorizontalPanel();
                // hidden will tell server how to rename the image
                imageStoreName = new Hidden();
                imageStoreName.setID("imageName");
                imageStoreName.setValue(Util.getId());

                final FileUpload uploader = new FileUpload();

                hpUploaderLayout.add(imageStoreName);
                hpUploaderLayout.add(uploader);
                uploadForm.setWidget(hpUploaderLayout);