Am trying to provide public access to a back end GwT app running on back
end private cloud server going through an Apache httpd server as front end
proxy.
I can ProxyPass via AJP or HTTP, but when I try to load the app, I get an
XSRF error on the first call as the module path requested is not in the
same web application as for the servlet.
Tried few variations using ProxyPass / ProxyPassReverse and Substitute but
no resolution yet. Has anyone configured as similar setup? Any suggestion
would be appreciated.
best
*K