So I wanted to invoke SuperDevMode compilations myself removing the need
for the bookmarks so I wrote an emulated wrapper for the dev_mode_on.js
compiler interface. Then added some useful features to a SuperDevModeUI
like auto compile on F5, display compile errors in the same window and an
optional ghost button to invoke a recompile in the top left corner of the
application.

https://github.com/BenDol/SuperDevModeUI
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FBenDol%2FSuperDevModeUI&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNETd12FNtb8NOnFpA8rlzqH1JtdPA>

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49948294/wiki/sdm_compiler/sdm-ui-1.png>

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49948294/wiki/sdm_compiler/sdm-ui-2.png>

Anyway, someone might find it useful. I find it helps in my development so
thought I'd share it.

Enjoy!