Hello all,

       I have View, created by UIBinder using DockLayoutPanel. I have a
button there. I would like after pushing the button change UI layout of the
view (for example add new widget to it). Having it attached to uifield =
"dockPanel" allows me to read different properties of the DockLayoutPanel,
but when I try to modify it (by adding something like HTMLPanel to the
east) has no effect. What is wrong?

Thank you.