For an app I'm working on I adapted form factor discovery from GWT's own
MobileWebApp example. See here:
https://gist.github.com/bbrudnoy/f98cff44572d26913f11.

I'm sure more UA string variations could be added to conditional detection,
but it's a start. To use, introduce the code as FormFactor.gwt.xml and
import in your app's module XML file. You might also wish to remove
console.log statements introduced for troubleshooting.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 8:13 AM Marteijn Nouwens <mnouw...@future-earth.eu>
wrote:

> No. That could be an option. But surely we are hardly the first :-)
>
> Op vrijdag 4 maart 2016 08:32:38 UTC+1 schreef Kirill Prazdnikov:
>
>> Do you know how to do that in JS ?
>>
>> On Friday, March 4, 2016 at 9:27:58 AM UTC+3, Marteijn Nouwens wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a question.
>>>
>>> Currently In all projects we are using mgwt to do device type detection.
>>> So we can find out if we the application is loaded on a phone, table or
>>> desktop.
>>>
>>> But mgwt is a bit of overkill just for this. Anybody any good reliable
>>> method on how to do this otherwise.?
>>>
>>> Marteijn Nouwens
>>>
>> --

*BORIS BRUDNOY*
Web Application Developer, Java/GWT Enthusiast (LinkedIn
<http://ca.linkedin.com/in/borisbrudnoy>)