Does this mean if add  added blow to web.xml:

<!-- Spring Security related configuration -->
<filter>
    <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/dp_web/service/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

I must use <http> to configure something in applicationContext.xml?

In my case,I removed above stuff from web.xml,added

@Secured({"ROLE_USER"})

to class ServiceBase and let all other service inherit from it,and added
this:

 <security:global-method-security secured-annotations="enabled" />

to applicationContext.xml,and remove all other spring security related from
it,rerun my web app,all inherited service invoking
give 500 error,so security mechanism do works, but obviously,following code
is not enough:

User user = new User(login, password, true, true, true, true, new
ArrayList<GrantedAuthority>());
Authentication auth = new UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken(user, password,
        new ArrayList<GrantedAuthority>());
try {
    auth = this.authenticationProvider.authenticate(auth);
} catch (BadCredentialsException e) {
    throw new ClientSideBadCredentialsException(e.getMessage(), e);
}
SecurityContext sc = new SecurityContextImpl();
sc.setAuthentication(auth);
SecurityContextHolder.setContext(sc);

So question is what else I should do except:

1,add @Secured({"ROLE_USER"}) to parent service
2,add <security:global-method-security secured-annotations="enabled" /> to
applictionContext.xml