I accepted to stop searching how to get multi deployment for my application
and working only with module in external project and getting one .war. It
actually works great except one thing : the RPC.

I wouldn't to abuse about your help but here is what I done :
I created two applications with GreetingSampleGenerationCode. One playing
the main application role and another playing the module role.
In my main application's project, I added in the java build path my module
project. I also added in my main application's gwt.xml the inherits of my
module.
When I launched my main application, I see my both greetingSample loading !
When I click on the first button I got the server's answer. Perfect ! But
when I click on the second button I got an RPC failure.

Here is the exception (not sure the full stacktrace will help you more ^^)
:
An IncompatibleRemoteServiceException was thrown while processing this call.
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException: This
application is out of date, please click the refresh button on your browser.
( Blocked attempt to access interface
'garandeau.gwt.it7.module.toto.client.GreetingService', which is not
implemented by 'garandeau.gwt.it7.main.server.GreetingServiceImpl'; this is
either misconfiguration or a hack attempt )
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.decodeRequest(RPC.java:254)

I think the problem is a url path problem to access my servlet in my main
app.
I tried so to add my servlet like this in my main application's web.xml
(toto is my module's name)
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>greetServlet2</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>garandeau.gwt.it7.module.toto.server.GreetingServiceImpl
</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>greetServlet2</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/toto/greet</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

I'm pretty not sure about this /toto/greet as mapping, but I don't know
what write better here
I tried to add the path in my module's descriptor as follow :
<servlet path="/toto" class=
"garandeau.gwt.it7.module.toto.server.GreetingServiceImpl" />

But same...
What did I missed ?
Thanks for tips