So
What you say is: It is not possible to have a page with:
    *** gwtapp + gwtlib + js_export + optimization ***

What is possible to have is either or

1) gwtapp + gwtlib + optimization

or  (xor actually)

2) gwtapp + gwtlib + js_export

right?

a) We assume gwtlib has @JsType(isNative=false) types
b) Optimization is used in the broad sense for method and properties
renaming, removal and other optimization steps

Jens, Thomas thanks a lot for the education.

   Vassilis

Vassilis Virvilis