Hi,
I have an app that automatically reports "Uncaught exception" encountered
by users.
It has been compiled with GWT2.8RC2 and in prod for a few days and it has
been reporting a couple of "Uncaught exception" as follow:

 - Uncaught exception:
com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter$UserAgentAssertionError:
Possible problem with your *.gwt.xml module file.
The compile time user.agent value (safari) does not match the runtime
user.agent value (gecko1_8).
Expect more errors.

 - User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.57 Safari/537.36

I am not sure what that means, if this is a serious error and I am not able
to reproduce it in my environnement. Any help ?
I didn't get this error reported prior to compliation with GWT2.8RC2 (I
used 2.4, 2.6, and 2.7) but that might be a coincidence.
Thomas