Hi Olar,

I am not an expert about suggestions but I had read that
multiwordsuggestOracle wasn't good for retrieving data from a database but
must see SuggestOracle instead.
Did you implemented the getDBSuggestion() or in fact want to know how to
implement it perhaps ?
Is your problem that when typing a character nothing happens ?

More explanation could help the readers to help you maybe

Eddy