Imagine an @JsType(isNative = true) EventTarget (basically Element) with
@JsMethod addEventListener(final String type, final EventListener<?>
listener).

We have a "mousedown" event listener and inside that listener we
call
com.google.gwt.core.client.Scheduler#scheduleFinally(com.google.gwt.core.client.Scheduler.ScheduledCommand).

The problem is the ScheduledCommand is never executed after when mousedown
event is fired. Scheduler.scheduleDeferred works as expected.

Is it correct behaviour? Is there any right way to scheduleFinally from
inside event listeners added to elements using jsinterop?

The issue is reproducible in gwt-2.8.0-beta2.