> On 12 Oct 2016, at 10:29, Luca Morettoni <l...@morettoni.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all, currently my application is using a single module for the GWT code,
> but I’d like to split it in some submodules to better organize the code.
> Everything is under maven and I organised the main project layout using
> Thomas Broyer gwt-maven-archetypes [1], so now I have a main maven project
> and its 3 submodules (client, shared and server): my goal is to have the
> client submodule that will use the new GWT-submodules, but which is the best
> approach?
>
> - I will add other maven submodules and I will put there the code?
> - I will continue to use only one maven submodule for the client and there I
> will split the GWT code in different submodules?
>
> Thanks for any hints!
>
> [1]https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-archetypes
> <https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-archetypes>
I think I need to use generate-module [2], but I can’t find any sample or some
extra details on how to use it, any help?

[2] https://tbroyer.github.io/gwt-maven-plugin/generate-module-mojo.html

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
http://it.linkedin.com/in/morettoni/   | http://twitter.com/morettoni