> On 12 Oct 2016, at 19:05, Kirill Prazdnikov <pkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As far as I know you need only one GWT maven module that builds the app.
> The rest modules are just regular (platform independent) modules
> (<packaging>jar</packaging>) and the gwt-app module depends on it.
>
> So for the client app u have 2: main GWT module (A) with GWT specific code
> and GWT dependencies and a plain jar module (B) with shared (with server)
> logic.
> And the A depends on B.

Thanks for the hint, but I think the configuration I used don’t allow the SDM
to recompile the code if I will so some changes in the submodules; that was
related to the gwt-maven-plugin I used in my project.

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
http://it.linkedin.com/in/morettoni/   | http://twitter.com/morettoni