The IT directory in the gwt-maven-plugin includes more ussage examples,
this one includes all possible maven module types
https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-plugin/tree/master/src/it/e2e as
described here https://tbroyer.github.io/gwt-maven-plugin/. You do not need
to use resources->includes and you should use classifiers for
shared-non-gwt-only modules. Hehe, but this recommendations will make it
work perfect using the command line, I think that Kirill recommendations
will make eclipse more happy, not sure, I always execute GWT using mvn.

My recommendation, do NOT create a maven module if you don't need it (I
think that you do not need it). Client and Server modules are required
because in maven each module should output only one artifact, and also
client and server have independent run classpath. The shared is required to
share code ;).