On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:20:28 AM UTC+2, Kirill Prazdnikov wrote:

> Well, my suggestion was only two modules:
>   1. GWT code - builds the client app
>   2. platform independent code (jar) for some logic shared between, for
> example, server app
>
> Is it incorrect ?

And so you choose to bundle your sources into your JAR and thus deploy them
in production.
There's nothing wrong with that, but it adds "bloat" to the final
deliverable only to save you a couple lines in your POMs (btw, as soon as
you declare a new <resource>, the default src/main/resources is ignored,
and needs to be redeclared explicitly)